Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Stylized: Knotted Sleeveless Tie-Front Midi Dress + Chicken Florentine Dinner + Recipe


Happy Friday Jr! These days I am still quarantined and its actually coming up on 100 days in about a week. Although Florida has reopened and are moving to start phase two, my husband and I agree that its way too soon to be going out to dinner. The idea of eating outside is intriguing,but not enough for us to risk getting Covid 19. In order to still have fun and keep things lively we have out date nights at home and I will come outside to get a few photos of my look. It makes it more funned less like the reality that it is which is there is a virus out here with no cure infecting millions.

I ordered a few comfy styled dresses after running a poll on my Instagram and this is one if them. In concept this is a basic tank dress, but what I like about it is that it ties in a knot in the front. That can be slimming which I like, but if you are trying to hide a little belly it covers that well also!















Love Me Knot Rusty Rose Sleeveless Tie-Front Midi Dress: Lulus

Heels: Just Fab LUXE, Not recent

Daily Pouch: Louis Vuitton

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Shark tooth Anklet: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: C/O Avon Tender Kiss

Lip gloss: Fenty Beauty Glossbomb Fenty Glow



Craft cocktail


I have always loved Chicken Florentine , but have only had it from the frozen section at the grocery store. I waist the mood for some so I decided to makeChicken Florentine  because the delivery guy brought me all this spinach by accident when I ordered Chard.

 Chicken Florentine recipe here. Below are the changes I made for my recipe.



Chicken Florentine recipe here



One of the changes I made for my recipe is that I roasted the chicken separately , grilling the chicken is also a great option.




I used the pan dripping as the base to my cheese sauce.







One very important thing to note: I used fettuccini here, but Penne pasta is the preferred pasta for this dish. We just did not have any available this night. The cheese sauce will coat the Penne pasta differently than the Fetticini, think like the difference between making Mac and cheese with spaghetti noodles vrs  elbow pasta.




No comments:

Post a Comment