Thursday, June 4, 2020

Brunch From Cask Social + Blessed Neck Tee + Pleated Skirt + Heels


Happy Thursday loves! Today's post is a simple one, and its all about lemons! Just kidding, since we moved we have had a lot of time in quarantine to enjoy some takeout and have picnics or dinners what have you. I miss brunch a lot and I was craving a burger so I sent hubs out to get takeout. 

I have had this cute t-shirt for a while now, but never had a chance to wear it, in fact, I even took it with me when I went to the A-B-C islands in December and I never got to wear it. Anyway, I have much love for a graphic t-shirt. Right now I am definitely feeling very blessed to be a 2nd time homeowner; now in my favorite place which is South Tampa.
















BLESSED Letter Graphic Round Neck Tee SHEIN

Skirt Just Fab, not recent, similar here

Belt: Zara, not recent

Heels: Zara, not recent

Bag: Red Dress Boutique (sold out), similar here

Earrings: C/O Ettika


Takeout from Cask Social
Gluten free
Bunless burger with side salad



Cask Social has take out mimosas for 10 dollars. I was not sure how much you get for 10 dollars so I ordered two. Well, one to go cup of mimosas is basically an entire bottle of champagne (I am guessing 750 ml). So, it was way more than I could drink!




No comments:

Post a Comment