Monday, January 20, 2020

Bon Dia Mi Dushis! Welcome to Curaçao! Perfect Petals Jumpsuit Heels


Out of all of the countries we have been to I don't think we had such an immediate  reaction to a place as we did Curaçao. Curaçao was a little like love at first sight. It was very developed, beautiful, the people were friendly, and it is like a melting pot there. We rushed to get upstairs to get some photos as the sun set in Curaçao on this day.
















Perfect Petals Jumpsuit: Red Dress Boutique

Heels: Just Fab, not recent


Dinner
Giovanni’s 
On this night we dined in one of the specialty restaurants. Of all the restaurants  I would have to say we liked this one a little more than I remembered. The main issue was the food I had that night was the same thing that was served in the main dining room, so I was like well, this isn't worth paying for.
RCL is really great at having gluten free bread, rolls, pasta, and even waffles on hand in the main dining areas so I was happy to have past, but as far as a Bolognese goes it was just ok.

Gluten free burrata

Gluten free tuna crudo

Gluten free steak

Gluten free Bolognese 





No comments:

Post a Comment