Friday, November 22, 2019

Media & Influencer Event at Mision Lago Ranch: Take Me to Napa Valley!!! Blythe Blouse + Landscape Print Pleated Swing Skirt + Jimmy Choo



Today media was invited out to Mision Lago Ranch, a new event space in yet another place that is "my stomping grounds", Thonotosassa. My family is from Mango, Seffner, and Thonotosassa and I am very familiar with the country. Its rare that I come out here anymore to be honest. I actually drove by several of my family members houses on the way here and realized it has been like ten to 15 years since I have been back, but everything remains the same. 

This event space at Mision Lago Ranch is actually a family property that has been purchased and will be open for events such as weddings, happy hours, parties, and the in between. Does is look like Florida? One word...yes. If you are familiar with Thonotosassa then you know the landscape is wide and vast. Its sweeping actually and untouched mostly. You can do pretty much what you want out here, make it look like you want it to look and create whatever vibe you like. A popular vibe is the Tuscany/Napa look out here and this is what Mision Lago Ranch reminded me of upon first sight. I will have more details below.



So, for this event I was all about the landscape because I knew what to expect so I had this gorgous landscape skirt that I paid almost nothing for, but it looks more expensive than it is. I knew that that would be perfect. The weather right now is perfect also so I went for an overall dreamy vibe. Its not often I return to the country right? I moved to the city, but I am still a country girl at heart!



















Blythe Blouse: J.Crew, vintage

SHEIN Landscape Print Pleated Swing Skirt

Heels: Jimmy Choo Romy

Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma PM Vernis

Pearl Hoop Earrings: C/O Ettika

Lipstick Tattoo: C/O Avon




Can you imagine your next event here? I could! So if you are familiar with the Nocturnal Group then you know in Tampa they own several restaurants  in the downtown area and are expanding to St. Pete in the future. This is another partnership with Fabio Viviani (Chef) and Mision Lago Ranch to create the perfect event space with food and menus curated by Fabio Viviani. This expansive lake front property is open to those who rent it out for events with exception to the main house which the owners still reside in. There are several areas set up in which a wedding or commitment ceremony  can be held which includes in the mini vineyard, the lake, the wooded area, the sprawling  driveway, as well as the ranch.



Today was a media and social media influencer day and it included light hors d'oeuvers as well as an open bar and tours of the property.






1 comment:

  1. I love the look of that swingy pleated landscape print skirt!!! Your eye-makeup, lipstick, jewellery and outfit all look beautiful, and the Mision Lago Ranch looks like a wonderful and amazing place to visit.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete