Thursday, July 25, 2019

Ybor Streetstyle: Bermuda Shorts + Gold Foil T-Shirt + Jimmy Choo


Hi loves! We have been blessed with so much Summer rain here in Tampa that a lot of days it is a cool 75 degrees. I wore this cute outfit to a media event which otherwise may have been too hot on our usual 90 degree plus days. I have been out and about a lot this Summer (its my busiest time of the year) and I got a chance to stop in at Zara and pick up a few items. I have been missing street style so much lately since the whole Instabaddy look is what is in now (and I am not about that look). I was really glad to put my own spin on this outfit and head out on the town with hubs. 


What have I been up to? I have been working a lot! During my down time, traveling, yoga, and home projects. This month's City Life post will be full of info.















Texture T-shirt: Zara

Bermuda Shorts: Zara

Heels: Jimmy Choo Romy in Champagne

Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gold

Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in gold

Bag: Louis Vuitton 

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

Spain Restaurant - Downtown
Gluten free- Ropa Vieja

Mariscada Ajillo- Gluten Free


Patatas Bravas- listed as gluten free, but cooked in a community fryer

Gambas al Ajillo

Gluten free- Camerones Al Ajillo



No comments:

Post a Comment