Thursday, March 29, 2018

Weekend Fun: Basic Ponte Di Roma Dress + Luxe Cardigan + Heels


Today we went out for a simple dinner at Bone Fish Grill since we had a gift card that was given to us for Christmas. I decided to keep it cute and simple by wearing one of my closet staples the tank dress and adding another one of my favorites the luxe cardigan. I purchased three of these and keep them on rotate constantly. I love it when life is so simple!

Luxe Cardigan: Just Fab
Basic Ponte Di Roma dress: Zara, not recent similar here
Heels: not recent
Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Matte-moiselle Candy Venom













Bonefish Grill- Gluten Free blackened trout with Jasmine rice and string beans

Hubby's food chef's creation for the night. Scallop Pad Thai

Gluten Free steamed P.E.I. mussels

Gluten Free salad

Gluten Free Cobb salad with kale and blue cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment