Thursday, March 1, 2018

My 34th Birthday Day Look: Lilly Pulitzer Felizia Dress + Heels + Louis Vuitton


Hi loves! Today is my 34th birthday and I have to admit it sounds so strange to say 34. Turning 30-32 did not faze me at all and once I hit 33 I was like oh crap 33...now I am like oh crap 34! Eveytime I feel like that I just think of how many are not afforded to ability to age or see that age because life can be cut short unfortunately for some. On my birthday I love to turn up with my husband, luxuriate, and think about the day I was born. I also think about lots of other things during that time and it is tradition to listen to a little Al Green on my birthday morning.

Today's look is the second look in my Lilly Pulitzer Birthday Vacation Lookbook. I have a lot of videos coming up back to back now that I am back on YouTube so this one will most likely be up sometime next week, but I will keep the blog posts coming!
XOXO

Felizia Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Heels: Just Fab not recent
Earrings: Kendra Scott Danille in purple jade
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden
Bangles: Kendra Scott Elton purple jade and slate
Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam Ariana Grande II and Lip liner









Peacock Lounge everything here is gluten free






No comments:

Post a Comment