Monday, March 26, 2018

VIP Media Event At Fresh Kitchen Westshore + Cute Spring Blazer w V-Neck - Capris - Jimmy Choo


Sunday I was invited to a VIP Media event at Fresh Kitchen Westshore to try out their bowls before the grand opening on Monday. We had a great time and the food was fantastic. I found it funny that I went to the Fresh Kitchen in soho years ago and I just couldn't get down with the bowl concept, but now it fits my lifestyle to the "T". It's funny how that has changed. I opted for this outfit that is all from my closet, nothing new. Every Spring I break out this blazer, its my favorite and if they had made more I would have purchased every color. 

There is still time to help me win my fitness challenge for this month! Please help by liking my Instagram post here!

Blazer: Zara, this one is not recent, however this one is also cute here.
V-neck: Just Fab
Crop Jeans: Just Fab
Earrings: Rocksbox Perry Street Nova Fringe in Evergreen
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in Cat's Eye
Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel, no longer sold
Lipstick: MAC Lickable
































Links à la Mode, March 29th, 2018
SPONSOR: Amazon's Shopbop, Hudson, Miu Miu Sunglasses, ASCENO Clothing, Carolina Santo Domingo, Gul Hurgel, Miaou, Clean Denim, Activewear, Day to Night Dresses, Men's Aer

No comments:

Post a Comment