Monday, January 22, 2018

Sunday Funday In Tampa Heights & Hyde Park: Slouchy Velvet Sweatshirt + High Waisted Jeans + Embroidered Booties

                        

Hi loves! Today we actually ventured down to the new Tampa Armature Works (Renovation space) to check out the Indie Flea Market, but I think we missed it because all we saw was an empty building. So hopefully next time the do it we will catch it on time. I have been waiting for the Tampa Armature Works building to be finished and opened since December (that was the slated date), but so far it seems like it is only open for limited private events (Like my husband's work Christmas party last month).

This is an area that I am very much in love with and could see myself living here in Tampa Heights. Thanks to the mayor and anyone else involved in the renovation of this once urban decay I can say I feel safe in Tampa Heights and when I came down there everyone is there. I actually went up to Hyde Park Village (my second favorite area and it was virtually empty). So this is a regular place my husband and I to frequent and I know you all will probably recognize that I am at the Tampa Water Works Park. I took a lot of photos and they will be in my "City Life" post for this month.

Slouchy Velvet Sweatshirt: Just Fab
High Waisted Side Button Skinny Jeans: Just Fab
Booties: Just Fab Loreida
Earrings:Rocksbox  Perry Street Nova Fringe earrings
Bangle: Bracelet: Rocksbox Aster Laurentia Cuff (use code AIRIEBFF for 1 month free)
Bangle: Kendra Scott "Elton" in pyrite (color bar)
Supak beaded bracelet in pyrite:Kendra Scott
Andy Bangle: Kendra Scott in pyrite (color bar)
Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Matte-moiselle in Candy Venom

















Cask Social

Gluten Free Deviled eggs with bacon on the side

Hubby's food: Hanger steak with an egg, spinach, and mushrooms

Gluten free prime buger on bibb lettuce with collards on the side (no GF fries or varying sides available, but these greens were fantastic!)


Links à la Mode, February 1st, 2018
SPONSOR: Amazon's Shopbop, R13 Denim, THURLEY Dresses, Solid & Striped, LGR, Flora Nikrooz, Vilshenko, Floral Jumpsuits, Workwear, Rainbow Dresses, Men's Ralph Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment