Friday, January 5, 2018

Date Night: Bodycon Dress + Stilettos + Faux Fur Coat

     

Happy New Year loves! This is the first date night and post of the New Year for me! Tonight we wanted to go somewhere romantic so we opted for Armani's which has panoramic views of the bay from the 14th floor. I was happy to finally wear this faux fur coat that I snagged from H&M at the start of the Fall season on sale for 34.99. It's been cold for a few weeks here, but I haven't really been out so I was so ready to rock this coat tonight! 

Bodycon dress: Lulus
Coat: H&M similar
Tights: not recent
Heels: not recent
Earrings: Danielle Kendra Scott
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden

                            














misto bar- all gluten free


Veal shank

Gluten free seafood pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment