Saturday, January 13, 2018

Date Night: Lux Cardigan x1 + Cami + Faux Leather Pants + Booties


Happy Friday loves! We here in Tampa are experiencing more glorious cool weather and I have been basking in wearing this luxy soft cardigan that is basically made out of the same material as a blanket. This week has probably been one of thee worst weeks ever for me- ending in yep, my poor little Jeep getting majorly scratched tonight after I just picked it up from the auto shop only hours later. In retrospect, I guess I should be mad at this point, but the fact that my husband had a safe trip to the Middle East is enough for me to overlook all the other crap that happened this entire week. We decided to go out to dinner tonight at a place that we don't go often, but it's one of my favorite restaurants. Who doesn't love fondue right? Well, tonight was fun and I am looking forward to more weekend fun Sunday. 
XOXO

Lux Cardigan Bronze: Just Fab
Cami: not recent
Faux leather pants: Just Fab
Booties: not recent
Bag: Just Fab
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in
Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle in Goldstone
Bangle: Kendra Scott Elton in rose gold, platinum
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in Rose gold
Bangle: Kendra Scott "Elton" in pyrite (color bar)
Supak beaded bracelet in pyrite:Kendra Scott
Andy Bangle: Kendra Scott in pyrite (color bar)
Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Mattmoiselle in PMS












The Melting Pot- Everything is gluten free







No comments:

Post a Comment