Friday, January 19, 2018

Date Night in Tampa's Downtown: 3/4 Sleeve Knit Dress X2 + Wrap Coat + Booties


Happy Friday loves! Tonight I finally walked out of my building dressed appropriately for this weather! It was 25 degrees yesterday and I have no idea where that even spawned from! I have been quite excited to share my Just Fab Winter Haul on my YouTube channel this month and this is one of the full looks. Everything is from Just Fab except the bag and jewelry.



Booties: Just Fab Breanne
Earrings: c/o Ettika Moondust hoops in gold
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in Goldstone
Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Matte-moiselle in Spanked








Charred octopus- Gluten free

Edison Food Lab - Tampa

Buffalo Cauliflower- Gluten Free if it is cooked in the oven (roasted)


Salmon and Yucca with lump crab and spinach- Gluten Free

New York Strip with mashed potatoes and kimchi (hubby's food)

No comments:

Post a Comment