Sunday, November 26, 2017

Staycation Weekend Fun: Date Night: Wide Leg Low Plunge Jumpsuit + Heels

                      

Happy Sunday loves! Today I am sharing my date night look which is another effortlessly chic look from the Faithfull Brand. I love to take these simplistic outfits on vacation because it cuts getting ready time down to 5 minutes tops. I am feeling like I am colorblind because the stripes on this jumpsuit looked black in my hotel room, then they looked green, and the description says they are blue. I have no idea what color it is to be honest. I hope you all had a fab weekend!!

Faithful Brand Romper : Lulus out of stock, love this one here
Heels: Just Fab not recent, similar here
Candice Cuff: Kendra Scott
Bangle: Kendra Scott "Elton" in pyrite (color bar)
Supak beaded bracelet in pyrite:Kendra Scott
Andy Bangle: Kendra Scott in pyrite (color bar)
Lip gloss: Citrus Shine  C/O Avon













Gluten Free- Smoked salmon deviled eggs

Gluten free- Pan seared calamari (This is usually fried and breaded) with aioli sauce


Burger with voodoo dirt rub- My husband says this was the best burger he has EVER had

Gluten Free- Pan fried Branzino Veracruz with bamboo rice (this was AMAZING)









No comments:

Post a Comment