Saturday, November 4, 2017

Experience Delight: A Foodie Dinner: Duster Jacket + Paper Bag Waist Pants + Jimmy Choo


Hi loves! Today we went out for a lovely dinner compliments of the manager at Seasons 52 in South Tampa/ Westshore. I was not sure what to expect since I have dined at Seasons 52 several times and have never been "wowed" (I do love their gluten free flatbread pizzas though). We had a really great experience and they have added a lot more gluten free items to their menu. Everything we had was great, full of flavor, and seasonal. If you are planning on stopping in try those stone ground grits with cheddar they are amazing! And no, this is not sponsored - just my opinion. I appreciated the effort they put in to make sure my meal was gluten free even down to the type of vodka they gave me.

I decided to go for a simple flowy look- mostly playing on the sleepware trend and opted for this two piece set. You guys may recognize the duster since I have worn it before sans the pants. I hope you all are having a great weekend so far! We had other plans today, but decided to sleep in. Maybe tomorrow we will head out and see what Tampa has to offer, by the way, the weather has been great!

7th Avenue - Duster Jacket: New York & Co
Palazzo Pants: New York & Co
Tank: Zara (in store)
Necklace: Kendra Scott "Rayne" in maroon illusion
Earrings: Kendra Scott "Danielle" in maroon illusion
Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel no longer sold, similar here
Bangle:
 Kendra Scott "Elton" in pyrite (color bar)
Supak beaded bracelet in pyrite:Kendra Scott
Andy Bangle: Kendra Scott in pyrite (color bar)
Lipstick: Avon Cherry Jubilee














Gluten Free- warm harvest mushroom and arugula salad

Gluten Free - Wood grilled artichokes

Gluten Free - Boneless beef short ribs with heritage carrots and cheddar grits

Gluten Free - Crushed potato salad

Hubby's food - not Gluten Free -  Wood grilled handline tuna with black rice


No comments:

Post a Comment