Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Staycation: Poolside at the Epicurean Autograph Hotel: Two pc Swimwear Halter Ruffle Tankini

                        

Today's post is the out of season swimwear. I say out of season because I know a lot of you live in areas where it is already cold and maybe already snowing. Right now in South Florida it is 70 to 90 degrees on any given day and it will only get cold here for one or two days if a cold front moves through. So, with that being said, yes, I am doing a swimwear post. This two piece "tankini" is from Just Fab, it's not in stock right now because they usually only sale swimwear during the summer. During the summer I bought maybe 4 or 5 sets when they went on sale for under 20$ to take on vacation with me. This set in particular I liked because it is cute. I am not really the type to do the revealing two pieces (without a cover up) and I gravitate more towards a modern, modest, retro look.

Halter Ruffle Tankini : Just Fab I am wearing an xs
Flats: Shoedazzle

(you guys make a mental note next year around May when the swimwear starts getting added to the showrooms. You will want to pick up a few sets on sale and you will be set for the year!

They have a few sets still available here














No comments:

Post a Comment