Friday, October 20, 2017

Weekend Getaway: Strapless Top + Striped Culottes + Cute Heels



HI loves! It's hard to convince the hubby to get away for a weekend because he is so dedicated to his job, but I did it! I wanted to try something new this weekend in Orlando and come back downtown. It's a long story, but some really wack thing happened when I was 14 eating lunch down here with my cousin and I literally never came back downtown. Downtown is my favorite place to be in any city and I heard they cleaned up a lot of the downtown area to make it more visitor friendly so I thought I would give it a go finally. That, and my husband was not in the mood for Bonnet Creek lol.

So, tonight I wore this set from the Faithful Brand which is a new-ish company that I found. The thing I love about it is the simplicity and femininity. We literally had almost no time between arrival and our dinner date and this is the kind of outfit I feel every woman needs in her closet because I was ready in 5 minutes.

Strapless top: Lulus- Faithful the Brand
Striped Culottes: Lulus- Faithful the Brand
Heels: Shoe Dazzle Dellena
Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle in white pearl
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in white pearl
Bangle: Kendra Scott "Elton" in pyrite (color bar)
Supak beaded bracelet in pyrite:Kendra Scott
Andy Bangle: Kendra Scott in pyrite (color bar)
Lipstick: Color Pop Behr Hug
















The Boheme Downtown Orlando
Everything shown below is gluten free
Tomato and burrata

lentil soup

Cesar salad

Bacon wedge salad

Mediterranian Salmon with jasmine rice and tziki sauce











No comments:

Post a Comment