Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Special Date Night: Off Shoulder Midi Dress + Jimmy Choo

                             

Hi loves! Today's look is one I put together for a special date night at what we heard was a 5 star restaurant. I wanted to go with something sleek and simple because I did not want to have to spend a lot of time getting ready. I love the rib detail on this dress and it was very comfortable. Unfortunately the restaurant we went to apparently used to be good 20 or 30 years ago. I think we are officially burnt out. I still love a good steak and know pretty much the best places to get one in South Tampa. Out of all the restaurants we go to, we actually were avoiding this one because anytime everyone is hyping a place up, I figure its probably going to be all hype. I was persuaded because they had oysters, 3 different kind. Well, they wanted 41.00 for raw oysters, the oysters rockefeller were not gluten free, and so we got the grilled oysters. I did not like them at all. After seeing how I basically did not like anything I was served, we dodged a bullet on the raw oysters. I may have to pull this look out again for a jazz night soon. XOXO.

Off Shoulder Midi Dress: Just Fab
Heels: Heels: Jimmy Choo Romy (champagne not avail silver is though).
Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle in purple jade
Necklace: Perry Street Crystal Necklace 
Bangle: Kendra Scott "Elton" in pyrite (color bar)
Supak beaded bracelet in pyrite:Kendra Scott
Andy Bangle: Kendra Scott in pyrite (color bar)
Lipstick: C/O AvonxProjectrunway Oxford Wine and Cherry Jubilee










Worst meal ever- Bern's Steakhouse Tampa. I am not going into details because everything we got tasted bland and unseasoned. You can tell for yourself by these veggies and the way its plated. This is a prime steak by the way, and this is how they decided to serve it to everyone!
Grilled oysters- Preserved lemon, herbs, mustard blend butter


No comments:

Post a Comment