Friday, October 13, 2017

Night Market in Channelside + Date Night: Kimono + Harem Pants + Bodysuit

                   

Finally Friday! I know we are all celebrating that it is officially the weekend and no longer Manic Monday, Hump day, or the newly coined Friday Jr. I myself had a pretty rough last 2 weeks health wise so I was looking forward to getting out with a fresh wash and go and hitting the town doing something chic and sexy with the one I love. I settled on a new restaurant Spain Toma Bar which was awesome, they have so many gluten free options and a great view of downtown. I haven't had Ropa Vieja since I went GF 5 years ago and it was so so so so so good. Now I just need someone, anyone to give me a Tampa Cuban sandwich - I don't want that fake stuff. I was so happy to be in the city and feel the city vibes and atmosphere. This kimono set is fire so if you haven't bought it by now after my last post, pick it up. The fabric is top quality and its literally tapered by your size which is something New York & Co doesn't usually do. I hope you all have a fab weekend and I will be back with more later XOXO.

Floral Kimono: Gabrielle Union New York & Co
Floral Harem Pant: New York & Co
Tube top: H&M
Cat ears: H&M
Block heels: Just Fab not recent
Wearing MAC Diva
















Everything shown below is gluten free - from a gluten free menu- except the churros for hubby


Caldo Gallego

Ceviche


Chorizos Al Jerez

Mejillones Lorbe

Ropa Veija

Camarones al Ajillo


No comments:

Post a Comment