Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Sunday Market: Lunch Date: Basic Ponte Di Roma Dress x1 + Hat + Flats

       

Sunday felt so good and so right. One of my favorite things to do is just go for a drive and look at the city. Sunday I was sitting in the car looking at downtown, at all of our new condos that are building up our small skyline and I thought, Sunday feels so good. Its been a while since I felt that way and its been a while since I was even awake at noon on a Sunday. I had a million things to do that day which included moving furniture, cleaning, and a lunch date with my hubby and I looked at him and said, lets finally go to the Sunday market.

Basic Ponte Di Roma dress: Zara
Hat: Just Fab
Bracelet: Kendra Scott Elton in black & pyrite
Sandals: Shoe Dazzle Jocilyn
Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle in black
Hex Symbol Bracelet: Ettika
Leather Wrap Bracelet: Rocksbox Nakamol in gray (use discount code FASHIONTOLIVEXOXO)

Words to live by bracelets: C/O of Charming Charlie "good vibes"
Words to live by bracelets: C/O of Charming Charlie "Live What You Love"
Words to live by bracelets: C/O Charming Charlie "Mrs"
Words to live by bracelets: C/O Charming Charlie "Live laugh love"
Words to live by bracelets: C/O Charming Charlie "She believed she could"
Words to live by bracelets: C/O Charming Charlie "Blessed"












GF bacon cheeseburger, I brought my own fries since they don't have a dedicated frier.







No comments:

Post a Comment