Saturday, August 5, 2017

Bonnet Creek: Polka Dot One Piece + Cover Up + Flats

                            

Out of all of the swimwear I purchased this summer this one was my favorite. I pretty much love anything with polka dots and if it has a retro look to it. Today was the rainiest day of all of the days I have been here in Bonnet Creek. Its funny to me to see it raining and people just keep swimming. Since it was raining I had to take my photos at the indoor/outdoor pool bar so some of them are kind of wonky due to the humidity. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the looks for my vacation. Thanks to the Mr. for taking all my photos!

Mesh polka dot bathing suit: Just Fab
Cover up: Fabletics s/o
Flats: Shoe Dazzle Jocilyn
Flower Crown: H&M (This color in store)
Hex Symbol Bracelet: c/o Ettika
Bracelet: Kendra Scott Elton in black & pyrite
Wrap Bracelet: Swarovski
Lipstick: MAC Show Orchid







Zeta Lounge Bonnet Creek




No comments:

Post a Comment