Saturday, August 19, 2017

Date Night at a Speakeasy: Strapless Crop Top + Striped Midi Skirt + Minimalistic Heels

                    

Tonight's look in my opinion was so fetch! I wanted to throw something on that was quick and simple, but chic (which is what this brand specializes in). As we are finally coming down to the last month of summer I feel like in this moment I totally embraced the enchantment that summer can have. Today, we went on a little city adventure to a speakeasy! I was under the impression this was like a regular restaurant, but called a speakeasy. Um no, they have a list of rules to abide by to ensure that the mood and atmosphere remains chill and you need a password to get in. I was laughing when my husband was like we need to get the password before we leave the condo. I was like we have a reservation... are they not going to let us in if we don't have some password? And sure enough when we got to the restaurant that was basically hidden on the first level of a condo, a little window opened and someone surely asked "What's the password". Talk about a crazy experience. This place was so fetch I will be returning for sure. I am not going to go into too much detail because if you have never been to a speakeasy, you want to see this for yourself!

Strapless Top: Lulus- Faithful the Brand
Striped Midi Skirt: Lulus- Faithful the Brand
Heels: Just Fab
Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma Ebone
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in silver
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candice in silver
Leather wrap bracelet: Rocksbox- Nokomol in white (Use code FASHIONTOLIVEXOXO)
Lipstick: Colour Pop










Gluten Free Blue point oysters

Gluten Free Char Grilled Octopus with fingerling potatoes

Not GF (Hubby's food) char siu  Duck with arroncini

Grilled wedge salad

Gluten Free Caprese salad



No comments:

Post a Comment