Thursday, August 31, 2017

Date Night Seminole Heights- Striped Criss Cross Back Swing Dress + Heeled Sandals

                          

Hi loves! Today's look was a simple laid back look inspired by the dress I am wearing. We were venturing out to Seminole Heights for a date night in an area we don't frequent much. Its basically another historical area of Tampa that is getting gentrified and although I like the area, a lot of the restaurants do not have gluten free options- or even many options.

We actually walked into the wrong restaurant because they all look so similar and I was like "Well, we could try this place". They had 3 vegetarian items on their menu that were gluten free basically a salad and some carrots... I was like ummmmm... I am going to need more to eat than that! So we found the restaurant we were originally looking for and had a great time.

Since it is a holiday weekend we will be getting (and checking) out some new things to do in Tampa. I have realized I have developed a love for stripes so don't be surprised if you see me in more stripped outfits! This dress is classy and perfect for any woman on the go in my opinion. For my personal style, I always err towards the more feminine vintage style which is why I love this dress.

You will notice two distinct sets of photos in my outfit, my husband liked a certain set and I liked both so I used all of them (His choice may be a little better lol).

Striped Criss Cross Back Swing Dress: c/o ROMWE
Cardigan: New York & Co (not recent)
Heels: Just Fab (not recent) similar Chiara
Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma Ebone
Earrings: Kendra Scott  Maxwell in blue agate
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in silver
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candice in silver
Convertable wrap bracelet and choker: Rocksbox- Nokomol in white iolite (Use code FASHIONTOLIVEXOXO)
Power gemstone beaded bracelet: Rocksbox- Gorjana (Use code FASHIONTOLIVEXOXO)













Everything below is gluten free except the pakora which is on a separate bowl.
Lemon ginger ice oysters (from Massachusetts) with aji panca vinegar


Pork secreto with bok choy

Black garlic braised beef shank with brown butter grits

Wild Boar Chop


No comments:

Post a Comment