Sunday, August 30, 2015

Weekend Style Report: Kimono + Jeans + V-Neck Top

Hi loves! Happy Sunday! Today I was feeling a bit under the weather so I stayed in most of the day.  I did have to make a trip to the grocery store since a storm is coming tomorrow.  I decided to wear this casual outfit (sans the heels) to run my errands. I actually put on the wrong kimono today, but I guess that just shows how much I love this one! I have always been a fan of the print and colors that this one has. Kimonos are a great item to stock up on because they are versatile, comfortable, and they really never go out of style. I got this one about three years ago for only 10$

Kimono (old) love this one here and here| Top Zara here| Jeans Just Fab (High Waisted) here| Aviators H&M here| Fringe purse H&M (in store) similar here| Heels Amena Just Fab similar here|.

*Wearing MAC lipstick in "O"

*My hair is in a twist and curl that I did last Sunday from my original hair style the roller set.















                        

We have had nothing but beautiful sunsets this whole week, I wanted to share this pic from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment