Friday, August 14, 2015

Rainy Days:Button Up Blouse + Pixie Pants + Boots

Hi loves! I know I post a lot of outfit of the night posts. I love to do these laid back posts because I don't always glam up and where dresses and heels (I do however love a good midi skirt even for errands).  This outfit was actually inspired by Days of Our Lives. There is a character "Abigail" who has been wearing a similar outfit on the show for the last week. This outfit is super comfortable and very laid back. This blouse is one of the best purchases I have made in 2014 and I love it!

*Hair. I have finally washed my hair after a lazy 4 weeks. I did a quick wash with Shea Moisture Superfruit and then did a quick side puff with Design Essentials Naturals. These products have absolutely no hold for me, so I will be moving on to my twist and curl (Wednesday). I know some of you are waiting for a new hair tutorial and I have one planned and I will be (hopefully) uploading it next Monday.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I announced yesterday on social media that I have a mobile app! I am so excited that I have all my content in one place now! The mobile app launched in iTunes last week and I am still waiting on word for the Android launch. I am beyond excited!

Grid Shirt Express here| Necklace Lulus love this one here| Pixie pants J. Crew here| boots Shoe Dazzle Elsie here|.













No comments:

Post a Comment