Friday, August 28, 2015

Dark & Lovely OOTN

Happy Friday loves! Today was yet another rainy day and I decided to sport this cotton pea coat. The temperature was perfect (88 degrees and overcast) and I was feeling like I am so ready for fall! I just went with it and wanted to do a dark smokey look. I love wearing my darker lipsticks during the fall and winter and I although I know that fall is actually three weeks away, I think I am checking out on summer.

Tonight was a date night and I was so ready! This whole month I have been working out and eating right and just on my grind! I was so happy to go out! I hope you all are enjoying your Friday!

PS I will film this look next month! My hair is still in the same style as a week ago, it rained here and I re-rolled it. I used my go to method though and I plan on making a video for this also next month.

Jumper Double Zero Just Fab here| Coat (old)| Heels Just Fab here|.

*Wearing MAC Nasty Gal Gunner and lip gloss Explicit












No comments:

Post a Comment