Sunday, February 1, 2015

Weekend Style Report: Plaid Maxi + Coat + Booties

Hi loves! I hope you all had a great super bowl Sunday! Today was the perfect end to a great well rounded weekend. I got to catch up with two of my girlfriend's as well as get in some quality time with hubby. What more can a girl ask for? Well...plaid maybe, lol. So this dress is ridiculously cute and it was a great price. I have always loves plaids since I was a child. I was perusing my favorite website a few months ago when I came across this gem and I couldn't believe that I had never seen it before. I love everything from the cut to the color. Plaid is classic and never goes out of style. Even if you only buy one plaid item this year it will be a wise investment!

Maxi Dress Lulus here| Blazer Zara (sold out) similar here| Bag Just Fab (sold out)| Boots Griffin Just Fab Luxe here| Necklace Jewelmint here|.

*Wearing MAC Rhianna Viva Glam 1

|















No comments:

Post a Comment