Saturday, February 28, 2015

VLOG CITY LIFE: February 2015 A Birthday Trip for the Family Nassau, Bahamas

So this was the second leg of our trip which consisted of a trip to Paradise Island and Atlantis. It has literally been over 8 years since I visited Atlantis, so I was happy to see all the changes that have been made. I had a huge interest in walking around downtown Nassau since that are looks like it has changed the most in the last 8 years. I didn't get a chance to walk around downtown as much as I would have liked, but nevertheless it was great.

We are back in Florida now and the last part of my birthday week vacation consisted of us visiting Orlando. To my chagrin it's been about three years since we came to Orlando because we had Bern visisting Sarasota, so a lot has changed here too. So that's it, here's to the next trip where ever that may be! 

*I will be putting up a gluten free food review for Royal Caribbean within the next week.















No comments:

Post a Comment