Friday, February 13, 2015

January Fabletics Haul: Full Outfits Brazil + Bay+ Anguilla & Greece

Hi loves! The Fabletics outfits shown (in purple) are sold out right now, however the individual pieces are available in different colors and a part of different outfits. Shame is, I meant to publish this months ago, which I did, but my footage was lost when my computer broke. I have in fact been behind with these Fabletics posts since that happened. Since my last Fabletics Review (probably September) their monthly collections continue to get better and better. 

Purple is my favorite color and I was so happy that for this month (July is when I purchased these outfits) they had a few purple outfits and I had accumulated a credit from past purchases. The Gaviota capri pants were so popular they sold out within the month and they were brought back again either last month or in December. I like to wear these capris when I do pilates because the mesh parts are a bit tighter than the rest of the outfit. A few months ago I did post a pilates video here wearing this outfit. 

The norwalk tank shown in the second picture is my least favorite. I like it, but it comes with a built in bra that I find restrictive. Other than that, its a great piece. I tend to wear a size small in certain sports bras so in this instance I just opted for a small all together since the tank and bra are connected.

The vibe tee…I am not sure what material they used to make this one, but I purchased a vibe tee in May or June and it fit perfectly. It never shrank or unraveled at the seems. This one was quite the opposite which I found to be rather disappointing.











Greece
vibe Tee
Lima Capri (have salar capri)
Seven sports bra





Brazil
Embra Tank
Gaviota Capri
Sevan Sports Bra

Anguilla
Norwalk Tank
Dili Short

Bay
Tempe Sweatshirt
Moro Short
Sevan Sports Bra*





               

No comments:

Post a Comment