Saturday, February 21, 2015

Wedge Sneakers + Boyfriend Jeans+ Moto Jacket

Hi loves! Today was pretty productive. I finally got a new (correct) lens for my camera after like, three years and it is going to make my life so much easier. I am pretty excited to test it out tonight. Today was a pretty busy and fun day. Hubby & I ran a few errands then had lunch at a new restaurant for the first time, then rode out to the country to a shrimp boil (my brother's birthday) and had a great time. We are getting ever so close to my birthday week (starting tomorrow) and we have a lot planned. I can't wait to capture it all and share those moments with you all with my new working camera lens. Have a great Saturday night! 

Moto Jacket H&M similar here| Sweater Old Navy (old)| Boyfriend Jeans Just Fab here| Puma Miharayasuhiro Wedge Sneakers (gift from my cousin) sold out may come back into stock here| Aviators H&M here| Necklace Forever 21 similar here|.















No comments:

Post a Comment