Saturday, November 16, 2019

Brunch at Luvchild Soho (New to Tampa) Print tee + Skirt + Booties


Today we ventured out to have brunch at the newest addition to Soho, Tampa Luvchild. Luvchild is a Miami restaurant that has now found a home in Tampa. Its not so much Cuban food, but Latin food. They have perco asada as well as Peruvian rice and even Para taco platters with roast pork. The vibe is just right, its girls, its pink, its sparkly; everything I love. Outside of that their building is completely covered with this mural of flowers. I am no newbie to Cuban food obviously being from Tampa and the roast pork was good. Not get in my belly good, but good. 

We have been struck with some Winter weather this week as many of the other states have so I tried to dress accordingly. Luckily, on last weeks girls day I picked up this thick oversized sweater from Old Navy. It has really come in handy this week as this weather was unexpected for me.















Flamingo print tee shein

Super long sweater: Old Navy

Paper bag waist skirt; shein

Boots: not recent, love these here

Jewelry: Kendra Scott Rocksbox

Lips: Fenty Beatyu Glossbomb







No comments:

Post a Comment