Monday, September 30, 2019

Nueva Cantina Tasting Event + OOTD: Striped Jumpsuit + Straw Fedora + Sandals


Hi loves! Today I am sharing a menu tasting event that I attended last week with Mr. Hubs in tow at Nueva Cantina- that Mexican place- in South Tampa. They wanted to share their new menu items with us as Tampa Tastemakers. I know you guys may have noticed a certain influx of events on my blogspace. Its a great opportunity to taste items that I would have never ventured out to the restaurant to try. Sometimes its at a new restaurant that I was hesitant to try because I don't know what is gluten free or if anything is. It is also a great way to meet new people. I am in South Tampa proper which gives me a great ability to make myself available.

Tonight's outfit is one that is very lightweight. I got this in May to wear in Dallas and after that trip did not happened I really looked at the colors and decided it was more of a Fall color palette and to save it. Rompers are so easy to plan an outfit around and fuss free. I had a feeling we would be outside and we were and I was so happy that I chose this.













Caylor Striped Jumpsuit: C/O Charming Charlie

Candra Straw Fedora: C/O Charming Charlie

Heels: not recent (these are one of my favorite Fall pairs that I bring out every year!)

Eyeglasses: C/O Eyeglassworld

Coin Necklace set: C/O Ettika x Nordstrom

Holy cross coin necklace: C/O Ettika x Nordstrom






Bacon wrapped jalapeños 

Gluten free
Mexican street corn


Gluten free
chilli corn chowder


Below are some more new items that we did not get to taste, but observe. None are gluten free.
not GF
Fundido burger






The evening wrapped with desert. The first item is not gluten free and the second (chocolate mousse) is.



No comments:

Post a Comment