Thursday, May 23, 2019

Seagrapes Wine & Food Festival 2019 Ruffle Front Wrap Belted Striped Tube Dress + Heeled Sandals


Today's post focuses on Seagrapes which is an annual food festival held at the Florida Aquarium. This food festival in. my opinion is the best one that Tampa has and I have been to a lot! A lot of the restaurants at the festival have top well known chefs from South Tampa and we are fairly familiar with what I can and can't eat.;I did not have to test much of my food because of this.

I was afraid that the festival would seem a lot like last year since it is held at the Aquarium I assumed that we would see the same exhibits, but I was wrong! This year they opened up different areas of the aquarium and we saw all new sea creatures! I have shared a lot of the photos below, the remaining ones will be in the CITY LIFE Pt. 2 post in a few days.

I went with this simple linen dress for the event and simple strapped heels. There really is no seating at this event in general admission (maybe 10 or 15 chairs total) so its a must to wear a comfortable heel.











Dress: Shein

Heels: Sam Eddlemen, Aisha, not recent

Zodiac Necklace: Rocksbox

Assorted jewelry: Kendra Scott

Leather wrap bracelet: Rocksbox

Lipstick: Ruby Woo

WTR Bar and Grill- Scallop with mashed potatoes


Roys Tampa

Boat Run Oyster Co


Brio Tuscan Grill lamb

Brio Tuscan Grill- lamb and ravioli





No comments:

Post a Comment