Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Ciro's Haunted Mansion Halloween Party: One Shoulder Button Detail Lettuce Trim Dress + Heels


Ok, Happy Halloween's Eve! Today I am sharing a look that I put together for a Halloween party last Saturday. My family was never really into Halloween so I don't really dress up so you will see my little "costume" below. This dress is also a part of my Cute Fall Styles series.










Dress: Shein

Heels: Shoedazzle Dayle

Lipstick: c/o Avon Holly Red (details on City Life Pt. 2)

Masquerade mask: Adoreme
Ciro's Speakeasy Haunted Mansion Halloween Party
 You can't tell, but this place is totally packed wall to wall. Hubs and I were lucky enough to secure not two, but three seats at the already jammed bar. It may just be me, but I really enjoy watching the bartenders make hand crafted drinks. It's literally fascinating to me how much work can go into making someone a $15.00 drink. My first time watching bartenders make craft drinks was actually over the Summer at a blogger/influencer event that I was invited to and now I am hooked. I am the kind of girl that likes very specific drinks, no funny stuff, and no brown liquor. The two drinks I had this night were killer and they were watermelon flavored which I usually hate.


Hand crafted cocktails

These were so delicious!!!

This is the most I dress up for Halloween. Masqarade mask from Adore Me




No comments:

Post a Comment