Friday, October 14, 2016

Date Night in Seminole Heights: Bell Sleeve Lace Up Swing Dress x1

                                         

Hi loves! This weekend hubby and I continue our "restaurant crawl" through Tampa exploring new restaurants that have gluten free menus. Today, I have a new hairstyle which I did film and will most likely be uploading Sunday. Side note: these two braids are giving me life! They took 15 to 20 minutes because of the length of my hair and now I want to braid my whole head, but I know I don't have the patience for that. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Bell Sleeve Lace Up Swing Dress Just Fab here| Heels Raenetta Just Fab here| Necklace Kendra Scott Rae in Pyrite (my current favorite) its not for sale as far as I know| Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma PM|.

*Hair tutorial is on my Youtube channel here.








Hubby's Food (not gluten free) a fresh local fish.

My food: Gluten Free roasted chicken leg with white beans, mustard greens, and piri piri.


No comments:

Post a Comment