Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Off Shoulder Knit Dress + Croc Embossed Booties + Croc Embossed Clutch


Tonight we went out to an impromptu dinner at a local favorite restaurant. They were serving fresh steamed Alaskan king crab for only 3 weeks and sure enough today, I went in and they didn't have any prepared. I am used to being told I can't have things because of gluten, but this I knew I could have. I was so crushed when I was told they didn't have any prepped and would have to come back tomorrow, like really? Well, we still had a great dinner (sans the crabs) and the live jazz was great tonight, there is video of it on my snapchat: user Fashiontolive . I hate when my husband takes pics of me after I have had a huge dinner lol. Food baby. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your work week!

Off Shoulder Knit Dress Just Fab here| Booties Altuzzara for Target (old)| Bracelet in Amethyst Ettika x Charged Jewelry c/o hereHex Symbol Bracelet Ettika x Nordstrom c/o hereClutch Doug Just Fab c/o here| Necklace Express (old) similar here|.









#chargedjewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment