Monday, October 24, 2016

Fabletics October 2016 Power to the Pink - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

So this month I wanted to review the outfit from Fabletics that came out this month since it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I am wearing the outfit "Hope" and some of the proceeds will be donated to the CFDA. This outfit contains the seamless capris which originally came out within the last year (and sold out quickly). I wanted to buy them when they came out in gray, so I knew I was going to order them when I got the email at the start of the month showing them in pink.




For me, the seamless capris fit perfectly. They are not too tight, too loose, and the fabric is so soft. I am 5"4 and on me the capris actually come up over my belly button. I absolutely love this outfit. I am hoping it comes out in purple or even mint in the winter. These capris actually start at an XS which is what I ordered (that is why they are high waisted on me) and the top and sports bra XS. 

Hope
Neema Tank
Sebastian Seamless Tight
Samana Seamless Sports Bra















No comments:

Post a Comment