Saturday, October 15, 2016

Going Taco Crazy As We Restaurant Crawl Tampa: Ribbed Off Shoulder Top + Jeans



Hi loves! Tonight we continue our month long restaurant crawl of historic Tampa Bay. We are back in Hyde Park! I hope you all are enjoying your month. October is my favorite month next to December and the weather is great and the moon is full. I decided to wear this shirt that is off the shoulders, its totally not my style, but I do dare to wear things I don't like. Can I say I am still enamored by these two braids lol.

Ribbed Off Shoulder Top Just Fab hereJeans DL 1961 hereBag Louis Vuitton Alma| Necklace Kendra Scott Rae in Pyrite (my current favorite) its not for sale as far as I know| Heels Just Fab LUXE Fairfield (no longer sold)|

*I forgot my lipstick lol, but I did wear Urban Decay Tempest tonight.
*Hair tutorial is on my Youtube channel here.









No comments:

Post a Comment