Sunday, June 14, 2015

Weekend Style: Black + Khaki

This season is full of prints and styles that have always been my favorite. This time last year it was almost impossible to find anything with gingham print. I was so happy to see it on the runways at this years fashion week. Surprisingly, I have only purchased one item in this print yet. A lot of the prints I have come across are darker prints (like this skirt) which I do not prefer for summer. However, I will  be picking up more for fall. Gingham print is a print that is timeless; a great item to invest in for the future.

Midi skirt Lulus here| V-Neck Crop Top Zara here| heels Lulus here|.

*Wearing MAC Rhianna Viva Glam 1 Lipstick

*Twist Out tutorial will be available this week


                                  









No comments:

Post a Comment