Sunday, June 28, 2015

Weekend Style Report: Geometric Top + Culottes

Happy Sunday! Today I wanted to go for a different style than my usual fem/girly looks. I purchased this top about a month ago because it just looked like the opposite of what I would usually wear. The top features a geometric-print & features a chic knit-intarsia design (which to me just looks like a type of mesh). Even in the Florida heat, it is pretty breathable. I also just discover this was originally a two piece so I will be going back to purchase the skirt. This week I charge you all to wear something that you usually wouldn't and see how you like it!

Geometric top Rachel Roy (on sale now) here| Culottes Just Fab here| Heels Lorel Just Fab here| Lambskin Adele Bag ℅ Baginc here.

*Wearing Suntegrity BB Cream in Deep Bronze from the May Onyx Beat box & MAC Lipstick Girl About Town

*Wash and go 5 days old now.

                                                                                                             
                       
                         









No comments:

Post a Comment