Sunday, February 8, 2015

Weekend Style Report: Window Pane Cami + Faux Leather Skirt

Today I decided to wear three great statement pieces at once. A print cami (window pane which is very popular right now), a faux leather midi pencil skirt, and color block heels. This is a sleek and polished look that really will make a statement all on its own. I wanted to do a retro hairstyle for my hair and I think I achieved that by twisting my twists up and then pinned them back. Today was off to a really rough start, but I powered through and got everything done that I needed to do. I hope you all have a fab week!

 Cami Express (sold out) love this one here & here| Skirt Zara here| Heels Just Fab LUXE Caldecott here|.

 *MAC Lippie "O" with Currant Lip Liner












No comments:

Post a Comment