Monday, December 8, 2014

VLOG: Miss Jessie's Coily Custard Review & First Impressions

Hi guys! I wasn't even planning to film this yesterday, but I was pretty happy with the results of the Miss Jessie's Coily Custard. I received this product in my November Onyx Box (a sample of 1 oz) and I wanted to wash my hair, but I did not want to do a wash and go with full blown gel because it was raining here. 

I was also overdue for a treatment so prior to applying the Miss Jessie's product I did the Giovanni 2 chic avocado and olive oil hair mask. I usually do not do a lot of wash and go's during the cooler months, but I have been protective styling with twists since mid September and I wanted to take another 1 month break. During this month I actually plan on only finger de-tangling to reduce on shed/broken hair as well as minimal styling. 

I have one other Cream of Nature sample that I received and I will be trying that one out next. I am pretty excited because I am here for some simplistic styling and I missed my curls!



Wet hair after applying the Miss Jessie's Custard.

Wet hair after applying the Miss Jessie's Custard.

Products used.

I loved the definition!

Dry hair after applying the Miss Jessie's Custard.

Dry curls up close.

dry curls up close.

The back and sides of my hair are a diff texture and always get perfect curls with little product. I loved the results.


4th day hair with no additional manipulation.


No comments:

Post a Comment