Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Anniversary Dinner Date: Sexy LBD

                            

So today was my anniversary. not my actually wedding anniversary, but the date that my husband and I decided to give a relationship a try. Every year we just like to take the time to do something nice together as a way of remembrance. We decided to go to a local steakhouse and get surf and turf which is not something I eat often.

No for the outfit: When I saw this dress, it was literally love at first sight. I absolutely love the structure of the dress. At the time I ordered it (almost 6 months ago) it was on sale and every size was sold out except the UK 2 in petite. Now, I don't like to mess with petite sizes because technically I'm not petite; I am one inch taller than a true petite person. As a result, sometimes the petites fit sometimes they don't. I just took a chance and I got lucky.

Frill Peplum Dress Asos here| envelope clutch Asos (old)| gold belt Asos (old)| Necklace Jewelmint here|Heels Turlington LUXE Just Fab (sold out) similar here|.

Wearing cyber lipstick by MAC.














No comments:

Post a Comment