Friday, December 12, 2014
Tampa, United States

Fashion Friday: Sheer Maxi Dress + Cardigan

Yay, my first holiday party of the month! I went to a really low key party thrown by management at my condo with my husband. The food was really great and I got to relax by the pool at night with hubby. I wanted to keep it simple, classy, and festive by wherein this beautiful red cardigan. It has been pretty cool this week so it was the perfect choice for a nighttime party by the pool. My wash and go is now 4 days old; I've done literally nothing to it since Monday. I love the volume and definition I got from using the Miss Jessie's coil pudding without using much product. I ran some errands before the party today and got lots of compliments on my hair.


Maxi dress w sheer panel H&M (old) similar here| Tina draped cardigan c/o Just Fab here| |heels Shoe Dazzle (old)| Necklace Jewelmint here|.


Wearing Cyber lipstick by MAC. The full tutorial is live on my YouTube channel.

                             


                             













                                 







                              
                         

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment