Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Blanket Scarf+Skinny Jeans+Thigh High Boots

Hi loves! I decided to wear this today to run some errands. I usually do not dress like this to run simple errands, but I was in the mood to wear these boots. I hope you are all having a great start to your week! Sunday I did a wash and go using the Lottabody hair products for natural or relaxed hair. I was quite surprised that it did not hold up by day three. It pretty much just turned into a stretched fro. I am thinking that this product may be great for roller sets, but not so much for a wash and go that lasts more than one day.

Blanket Scarf Express here| tank top Zara (in store)| Super Skinny Moto jeans Just Fab here| boots Alize Just Fab here|

wearing Rihanna Viva Glam 1

                              














No comments:

Post a Comment