Trousers: Zara, not recent
Belt: Zara, not recent
Scarf: Louis Vuitton Murakami Cherries (Scarf Square 90)
Bag: Alma PM Louis Vuitton
Heels: Louis Vuitton Murakami Cherries
Lipstick: MAC, Retro Matte Liquid lipstick in "Dance with Me"
TORI BAR
North Hyde Park/ Downtown
So, Tori Bar had joined the ranks of a Tampa Bay area restaurant with a great happy hour - and they have happy hour two times a day.
One of the reasons I love Tori Bar is because they have gluten-free options. As a Celiac, ai have eaten there probably over 20 times and ai have never have a reaction. While having Celiacs and a "gluten allergy" is basically a spectrum, I am incredibly sensitive to gluten below the threshold of 20 ppm and I always felt safe eating here.
I noticed as of this year they actually are backing away from claims that their food is gluten-free and erring more towards gluten "friendly" and not Celiac safe due to the possibility of cross contamination.
So, let's let that be known.
Obviously, most of the items I ordered are robata grilled cooked meats, vegetables, miso soup and edamame. But this visit I was discouraged from eating the lamb lollipops which I order every time I visit without fail. Did something change? Since our waitress decided to bring this up she also told me not to eat the lamb lollipops for a specific reason due to cross contamination.
I go there all the time, but you know even when I posted a short reel about happy hour they threw up a long disclaimer that their food isn't safe for Celiacs.
So, it needs to be noted, eat it at your own risk.
You will see other posts in the future because I am a frequent customer of Tori Bar and there are posts of things I have not even had a chance to edit.
I find this to be disappointing , but it is what it is. ai have been to plenty of places in Orlando which have the same set up and they actually switched the whole menu to gluten-free soy sauce and tare and keep an eye on cross contamination with adequate training so it is possible to achieve.
HUBBY'S FOOD:
The fries are not GF and up until recently they basically had the hand rolls and robata meats as GF, but now they are backing away from that claim due to cross contamination. However, everything here would be considered "gluten friendly " which is a phrase that irks me, but I am just making note of it because of the aforementioned.








































No comments:
Post a Comment