Saturday, September 7, 2024

MI CORAZÓN: THE GREAT ESCAPE: Aircation Panamá Country #27 |Food Tour Stop # 9: Fonda Lo Que Hay | Look of the Night: The Sexy Medium Wash Denim Visions Of You Dress + Louis Vuitton




Whoo! we made it to our final night in Panamá City! The last night for dome reason is always the sweetest right? You get so used to being on vacation and feeling more relaxed and you just think, I wish I had mkre time here 

Well, I saved the best for last. The best outfit anf the best restaurant stop. It rained everyday we were here except maybe one day. These photos are not my favorite, I took them after dinner at the hotel and got hasselled by security no less. So, i mean this is as good as its going to get. I love the dress and the look though.

Denim has been trending all year long thanks to Louis Vuitton remixing and releasing their vintage denim line from 2006. I am not even a denim girl, but I guess I decided to kean all the way into it once I committed to buying these pumps right?


This is a sexy and voluptuous dress made of denim and it is surprisingly super soft and comfortable. It almost feels like a worn and broken in Chambray.




















 Medium Wash Denim Visions Of You Dress JLUXLABEL

Heels: Louis Vuitton Denim Remix  


                   

El Tour Gastronómico de Panamá


🇵🇦 Panamá country #27

El Tour Gastronómico de Panamá

Stop 1. Masí (breakfast and dinner)

Stop 2. Vértigo

Stop 3. Vera Cafe

Stop 4.Unido Café Roasters

Stop 5. Maito

Stop. 6 Petit Paris

Stop 7. LIMA NIKKEI 

Stop 8. Azahar PTY 

Last stop! 

Stop 9. Fonda Lo Que Hay

Fonda Lo Que Hay


I saved the best restaurant for last and I am glad it worked out this way. Fonda Lo Que Hay, located in Casco Antigua is number 57 in Latin America's top 50 restaurants.  Once again, they do not have the Michelin guide here, but if they did they would definitely have a star.


This place is a vibe without even trying and I have to say I needed that. I am so tired of the Instagrammable look some restaurants ascribe to (No shade to Petit Paris). This restaurant feels familiar in a way like old clothes, your favaorite jeans or that soft warm cardigan.

It reminded me of my honeymoon also. It reminded me of Anthony Bourdain.



With it being our last night I couldn't eat or drink a lot. That worked out because they didn't have a large amount of gluten free offerings anyhow. I had a few things in mind that I saw on their Instagram page, but it wasn't gluten free. What we ordered was my last option and luckily it was also what my husband wanted. Meat and veggies is almost always going to be gluten-free so it was a safe bet.











A.P.C (FOR 2-3 people) Panamanian Slang for Rice Beans and Meat Bone-in Ribeye Steak USDA PRIME 22oz - Sexy Beans and Bone Marrow Sauce - White Rice with concolon - Seasonal Salad.

Gluten-free 


So, we both loved this dish. The only thing I hated was the crispy rice, I am not a fan of that because it's impossible for me to chew.

The beans were amazing, like amazing. I love beans and I love rice and beans. Now I am not really big on eating a lot of meat so I ate mostly beans and salad. My husband ate most of this steak his self. It was a really good deal because he needs the protien and I got what I needed out of it as well. Flavorwise I can't even describe it. Afro Panamanian cooking is what is up.

I can't wait to return!










                        

No comments:

Post a Comment