Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Fashiontolive X Flying Tomato: Indigo Midi Dress : I Need "More Life" Aircation: The Sea is Calling | St. Kitts & Nevis Country #26 UNLOCKED Fly Away w/ Me!!!


Now, I am going to take you all back to the end of Spring this year/ early weeks of Summer (basically June). This was a pretty pivotal moment in my life as well as the year because I was going through a LOT at the time. We hadn't planned on leaving the country, it just happened and it happened really quickly. I am a planner naturally so once I got the "go ahead" on the trip I had everything planned in very very little time.

My husband was really wondering "is she actually going to get on this airplane" because I do have really bad anxiety, but I have flown countless times in the past.

Things were to a point where I needed something different. I couldn't do Tampa anymore, ai couldn't "do Florida" because hubs was tired of the road trips which was funny to me because the last 7 years he had been the one refusing to fly because he has had to travel a lot for his work.

Anyhow, it all came together. And finally this one place I have been asking to visit since we met at 15 and 16 we finally were going to visit St. Kitts and Nevis in the West Indies. Yes, I remember when we first started dating one of the things I said to him was one day I want to go to this country called St.Kitts. So, I was super motivated to make it on my trip and after last Summer's travels to the Dominican Repulic and Bermuda, I was so ready and honestly, there were no good cruise options for June anyhow.

So, this is country #26 unlocked and if it so happens that one day these islands of St.Kitts  & Nevis become their own seperate countries, then I will update my count here; it's possible, so I have heard.


Not for not trying, it's been 10 years since I flew anywhere. I did have not one, but 2 cancelled flights (in the past 10 years) that I never got my money back for by one company I will never use for booking again. It was an expensive lesson, I will say that.


So, here we go!

I had the pleasure of starting off this trip with a brand collaboration that I worked with in the past. I have to tell you, while this dress is so cute, it isn't great for travel, it's more fitted than it looks at the bodice so if you dont have a comfortable seat situation,  its going to make that worse. I chose it and liked it because it was a durable thick Denim and that for me was a plus for traveling. I wore it on my flight in and out and easily had it laundered at the hotel while on vacation.















DARK INDIGO MIDI DRESS: C/O FLYING TOMATO
ID20449 c\o Flying Tomato

Tiffany's Lovestruck Pendant: here

Necklace: Kendra Scott, Rayne in Red Magnisite 

Mix And Straps Square 90: Louis Vuitton

Mix and Straps Bandeau Blooming Bracelet Louis Vuitton

Neo Revival Mule:  Louis Vuitton 

Micro Speedy Bag Charm:  Louis Vuitton 

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo











No comments:

Post a Comment