Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Date Night: On Wednesday I Wear Pink: Sunrise Aquarelle Nano Bandeau +Jazz at Eddie V's Prime Seafood Tampa

Happy hump day loves!

Today it is yet another rainy day and we are in the mood for a little date night fun. I am wearing this maxi dress whixh I actually wore once during our "stay safe at home" faze of the pandemic. I wore it to pick up takeout and i just wasnt in the mood to take photos, I was sick, and was literally over everything. I actually never even saw how this looked in the light because I was so aggrivated I put it on and took it off and just went back to being "safe at home" or whatever that was supposed to mean.

I believe in re-wearing clothes and also giving clothes a second chance. The dress is way too big for me, but I wanted to wear pink today anf I thought I would give it another try. It's still to big, but the color is poppin'.



















Roses C/O (Collaboration with) Lex & Roses

One shoulder maxi dress: Maxi dress here, also have jumper in this color here Red Dress Boutique

Heels: Louis Vuitton, Neo Revival Mules


Sunrise Aquarelle Nano Bandeau ( I also call this a Twilly): Louis Vuitton

Lipstick: MAC Show Orchid











HEIRLOOM TOMATO & BURRATA
17
Bright, Vibrant Heirloom Tomatoes Accompanied by Creamy Imported Italian Burrata Cheese. Lightly Drizzled with EVOO and Aged Balsamic Vinegar then Delicately Dusted with Sea Salt.

EAST COAST OYSTERS*
4
On Ice With Cocktail and Mignonette Sauces

PETROSSIAN ROYAL CAVIAR* DOUBLE BAKED POTATO
75
Luxurious Twice-Baked Potato Classically Elevated and Topped with Royal Baika Caviar and Crème Fraîche 


No comments:

Post a Comment