Monday, April 8, 2024

Girl On Holiday: Aircation | Ireland Island, Bermuda | Romantic Garden Cover-Up + Louis Vuitton | Dinner at IZUMI, Hibachi Night

 

Every time I leave, I say to my family... and I'll do it again! lol. And, I did.

What a magical place Bermuda was. This is not my first passport, but I decided to take a photo with it in every country I go to. I went to a lot of countries the moment I got married and got my passport and let me tell you, I have very few photos now due to technology changing, moving, changing laptops so many times and frankly, I wasn't that focused on taking photos back then as meticulously as I am now. When I look back, I am like, why do I only have 10 photos of this whole trip and a lot of them I would never post again? lol. 

So, it's all in good fun. Some woman came by and called my husband an Instagram boyfriend when he took these photos, and we actually both hate that term. You can capture the moment without it being like some kind of whole "thing." Although, for some people that is truley impossible...The "thing" is the trip, the fashion was part of the reason for going. My passport is my freedom. 

And there will be a Look Book posted on my YouTube channel as soon as I wrap this up💋



















Romantic Garden Cover-Up: Farmrio, not recent, similar here

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Anklets: C/O Ettika

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Heels: Louis Vuitton, Neo Revival Mule in pink, similar here

Lipstick: MAC, not recent this was a Fall limited release in 2023 I believe.


                     

I am actually just addicted to this place! Not only is the hibachi amazing, but it is also easy to make things gluten-free for me since I have Celiac disease.


 The fried rice is the best I have ever had. This just hit the spot after a day exploring Bermuda. The steak was cooked to perfection. My food, here and every other time I have had hibachi in the past anywhere, is always made in the back to ensure it is gluten-free






























No comments:

Post a Comment