Sunday, February 20, 2022

Thankfulness Aircation Look Book:The Sarasota Modern Tribute Resort: Swim On Over Here... Black Floral Print Off The Shoulder Top + Floral Print Bikini Bottoms



Hi loves! I am wrapping up yet another Aircation! I am so grateful and glad that at the end of 2021 I was able to take a vacation with hubs and not only that to a new hotel I have wanted to stay in and we were in the penthouse suite. I will be doing a vacation recap for the Sarasota Modern Boutique Hotel in the Arts District in downtown Sarasota. While I did not have a chance to visit the pool here (you can see it below in some of the photos) I was very happy to have access to this extended private balcony and catch a little sun in some swimwear.














Summer Lovin' Black Floral Print Off The  : Red Dress Boutique, not recent. This is an item I purchased before the pandemic and it has not come back into stock.

By The Pool Black Floral Print Bikini Bottoms : Red Dress Boutique, not recent

Glasses: Quay Australia Reina Pearl Rose Mirror Sunglasses, not recent

Jewelry: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: MAC Fall 2021 collection "Tempting Fate" Tarnished Reputation

No comments:

Post a Comment